We do not collect personal information. We may collect non-personal information when you send us feedback. Non-personal information may include, but not limited to, your Android version, device model, and phone language. Before you send us the email, you can always feel free to delete all the information.
Use of collected information
- We use collected information to reproduce, identify and fix problems.
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of collected information
We will not disclose any information to others.
Third party services
We may utilize some third party services to provide better functionality for our users. Please be advised that the third party services are independent from us, and may collect non-personal and/or personal information about you. We assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to privacy matters or any other legal matter with respect to the third party services. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of the third party services.
- Firebase Privacy and Security in Firebase
- Facebook Audience Network Facebook Audience Network Policy
- Google Privacy & Terms
Changes to this Policy